How to Prevent Heart Disease with
1 in every 3 adults, over 80 million Americans are already suffering from heart disease.
Wow! This is a very common health issue and the good news is, it is preventable with proper nutrition.
So I set about finding some resources to help you if this is an area your need some support with. Here is what I found: a specific nutrient that has been clinically proven to reverse and prevent Cardiovascular disease. This Nobel Prize winning research in 1998 has proven to dramatically reduce the risk of heart disease. That’s really good news!
Now with so many of us baby boomers, actually millions of us, looking to not only live longer but live healthier, we are seeking out preventative remedies to avoid the #1 killer in America.
Some of you may have heard about the NEW #1 L-Arginine Complexer that is clinically proven to reverse and prevent Cardiovascular disease.
Again, 1 in every 3 adults, this means over 80 million Americans are already suffering from heart disease. And it can be prevented.
So, I looked a little further for a product that would have this as well as a few other nutrients known to help with heart disease.
ProArgi 9 is an all natural L-Arginine Complexer also including
Resveratrol = anti aging red wine extract known for helping the cardiovascular system.
2500 IU of Vitamin D3 in each Scoop!
L-Citruline which optimizes the absorption of Nitric Oxide, the “Miracle Molecule”
The active agent, L-Arginine in Pro-Argi 9 actually won the 1998 Nobel Prize in Medicine.
Has over 15 years of clinical research in developing the formula.
Here is more info on L-arginine:
1. L-arginine has been shown to provide the building blocks necessary for the body to maintain its own healthy growth hormone levels. Arginine provides one of the building blocks necessary for the body to maintain its own growth hormone levels. The human growth hormones may help promote muscle mass, support muscle growth, stimulate muscle development, aid in decreasing body fat, and stimulate production of human anti-aging mechanisms in persons over 23.
2. L-arginine helps produce nitric oxide (NO). NO is involved in:
3. Helping maintain blood pressure levels that are already within the normal range
4. Benefiting the cardiovascular system
5. Helping promote sexual function
6. Research indicates that L-arginine may be beneficial in helping maintain great blood sugar levels.
7. L arginine may boost energy your energy
8. L arginine has been shown to have a positive impact on the immune system
L-arginine is an adaptogen. Adaptogens help you adapt to changes in life, environment and may increase stamina and sports performance.
If you have some metabolic or cardiovascular issues then L-arginine would be an essential addition to your diet.
To Your Good Health,
All the Best,
Building A Successful Business Using the Internet
Come join me and other from throughout the world in the greatest webinar to Build A Successful Business Using the Internet.
Go to Natural Cure Alternatives Home Page