Cures for PMS
Cures for PMS exist if we eat right, take care of ourselves and add in quality nutrition. As many of you know, symptoms of PMS include:
- abdominal bloating
- anxiety (the b-word)
- breast swelling and tenderness
- food cravings
- fainting spell
- joint pain
- skin eruptions
- water retention
- mood swings
- outburst of anger (more of the b-word)
- thoughts of suicide.
While there are no firm numbers. The estimates are that 70-75% of women experience at least one of these symptoms at some time. Although PMS is often joked about, this is serious. We have to get our bodies back into balance so we can lead healthy, happy and productive lives.
One of the main causes of PMS is hormonal imbalance. Basically, there is too much estrogen and not enough progesterone. The hormonal fluctuations lead to fluid retention that affects circulation. The negative effect on circulation reduces the amount of oxygen that reaches the uterus, ovaries and brain.
So you want to feel better and allow your body to work better. Here are some changes you can make and you can discover a new world.
- Cut back on the caffeine. There are studies that show that women who consume caffeine are 4 times more likely to have symptoms than those who don’t consume the caffeine.
- Keeping a steady blood sugar level can also help so eat Eating sugar and fluctuations in your insulin levels can cause hormones to be imbalanced.
- Cut out the red meat and dairy. Eat fish instead. Fish also contains Essential Fatty Acids that support hormone function. Both contain excessive hormones that are given to the cattle. You don’t need the extra from there.
- Drink your water – at least 1 ounce for every 2 pounds you weigh. If you weigh 150 pounds that means 75 ounces. Even though you may be retaining fluid. This helps your body release the fluids from your tissues. If your body knows it is getting more water, it won’t hang onto what it has.
Supplement additions - Cures for PMS
Femalite from Native Remedies promotes mood balance during the premenstrual and menstrual period.Essential Fatty Acid supplement – the EFAs are important for relieving symptoms including inflammation and aid in the functions of the glands.
- Exercise: it helps get the body working properly and reduces stress.
- Meditate: another way to reduce stress.
This may sound so simple and it can be with good quality nutrition. You will be amazed at the results when you change your eating and add sound nutrition.
There are many other effective herbs and natural remedies that can e used, so let us know if you want a more personalized consultation.
Articles and Information
Terri's story on her battle with PMS
Essential Fatty Acids
Cure for Hot Flashes
Hot Flashes Natural Remedies
Cures for PMS
Natural Cure Alternatives Home >>> Cures for PMS