Do you have any suggestions for how to cure this illness. I am not interested in taking medication, I want a holistic cure!
For our readers that are unfamiliar with interstitial cystitis, it is long-term (chronic) inflammation of the bladder wall.
It is really important to provide extra support to your immune system as well as to your bladder function for several months. What I would do to support my immune system
is it to take a product called ImmunityPlus.
Immunity Plus helps to:
What I would take to support my bladder function
- Maintain a strong and healthy immune system
- Support vitality and healthy energy levels
- Maintain healthy circulation and blood flow to all systems in the body
- Support routine cellular health
would be UTI-Clear
which helps to:
- Soothe the urinary tract using systemic flushing
- Support all-round and ongoing bladder health
- Address common bloating and maintain the natural water balance in the body
- Support natural urine flow
- Support routine equilibrium of pH (acidity or alkaline) in the bladder
Both of these products are from Native Remedies.
They have great product quality and offer a buy 2 get 3 program.
Once your body gets the additional nutritional support it needs to function properly then it can do the work of healing itself. Dietary Changes
From a dietary perspective, drink a lot of water (1 ounce for every 2 pounds you weigh.) I know this might be difficult but in the long run will help your body function better. Also include a lot of dark green leafy vegetables in your diet.
I would also try an Elimination Diet
in case this bladder issue is aggravated by some type of food allergy. You can eliminate the offenders while your body does its work. Some common foods to avoid are: Alcohol, acidic foods, tomatoes, spices, and citrus beverages.Disclaimer: For informational purposes only. Please consult a qualified health professional before embarking on any program.