Why Buy Agave Sweetener
Why Buy Agave Sweetener?
In my opinion, it is simply the best tasting and healthiest sweetener on the market.
I absolutely love this stuff. I have tried stevia - bad aftertaste. I
don’t like the artificial sweeteners, they are deadly. Other natural
sweeteners still raise the blood sugar. I use turbinado, raw sugar,
honey, maple syrup in many recipes, but they will still affect blood
What is Agave?
Agave is a natural sweetener extracted from the core of the Blue Agave plant. Sometimes its referred to as agave nectar.
With the agave glycemic index being below 30, it does not create a spike in your blood sugar.
Now I have kids that can get very picky when something new is introduced
to their diet. However, the agave sweetener has gone over with a hitch.
They love it and I love it too. It taste great with no funky
aftertaste. I now buy agave as my main sweetener.
My family has a history of diabetes, so anything I can do to keep my blood sugar balanced, I do. I have kids that don’t need the excess sugar in their diet. For me, not only are artificial sweeteners deadly, research shows that the pancreas still reacts to them like it does other sugars.
Why is Agave Syrup Healthier?
- Sweet, mild nectar is 25% sweeter than sugar. So you use less.
- You can use agave for beverages like tea, fresh fruit, cooking or general use
- The glycemic index is low so you can use it without the blood sugar spike - a great tool for diabetics.
- Raw Blue Agave doesn’t crystallize and is quick to dissolve
- No unpleasant aftertaste.
- The pH of Organic Blue Agave syrup is between 4.3 to 4.8, which makes it very stable and prevents fermentation, just store it in a cool dry, dark space (aka cabinet)
We use it on our oatmeal every morning and I use it for tea all the time and my friends are amazed at the wonderful taste.
The amber nectar has a delicious flavor that genuinely enhances your foods' natural sweetness. It is great for low glycemic, raw food, vegan and plant-based diets.
Buy Agave Here
How to Cook with Blue Agave Sweetener?
- You can start by using as a one-for-one replacement for sugar, then adjust to your own personal taste. Play with it a little. Some people use 75% as much Blue Agave sweetener as they would sugar in a recipe.
- Since it is a liquid, you will want to reduce the other liquids in a recipe by up to 30% if you are replacing a granulated type sugar.
- Cook a little lower and slower: reduce your baking temperature by about 25 degrees and bake for a little longer.
If you think you might buy agave but you aren’t the adventurous type and aren’t willing to play with recipes to get the right combination, check out our visitors’ recipes.
Or maybe you are the adventurous type and have used agave sweetener in some great recipes, we would love for you to share a recipe or two with us.
Go To Buying High Quality Supplements
Leave Why Buy Agave and go to Natural Cure Alternatives Home
There are many effective herbs and natural remedies, so let us know if you want a personalized consultation.