Gall Bladder Disease Diet
One of my visitors wanted to find out more about a gall bladder disease diet. So in order to better serve you, I have compiled gallstone diet tips for you.
If you have an immediate need for a gallstones diet due to inflammation and pain:
All food should be avoided.
Use a warm castor oil compress on the gallbladder area - keeping it warm with a heating pad- for 1/2 -2 hours.
Only drink pure water until the pain subsides or for about three days.
Chamomile tea is a good alternative to water as it will help relax and calm.
Take a coffee or garlic enema every day until relief. Then drink apple, pear, beet juices for only three days.
Preventing gall stones through diet is easier than getting rid of gallstones.
So you want to make the necessary dietary changes that will help you prevent gall stones from returning.
Guidelines for Gall Bladder Disease Diet
- Every evening and morning take 3 tablespoons olive oil and the juice of a lemon. Stones will be eliminated through the stool using this method so keep an eye out for them. OR
- Chlorophyll – helps cleanse and provides vitamins and minerals
- Essential Fatty Acids – needed for the repair and prevention of gall stones.
- Lecithin granules about 1 tablespoon three times a day – aids digestion of fats
- 1 TB brewer's yeast and 1 TB olive oil daily.
- Eat a diet consisting of 75% raw foods. Add yogurt, pears, apples, and apple and pear juice to your diet. Review the low glycemic eating program
- Eat small meals more frequently. Do not overeat.
- Drink plenty of water for maintenance.
- Increase your fiber intake.
- Avoid animal fat and meat, fried foods, spicy foods, soft drinks, chocolate.
- Do not take highly sweetened protein powder drinks.
- Take digestive enzymes with meals.
The main reason for gall stones is a fiber depleted diet, with refined and saturated fat foods. In addition a An influencing factor for gall stones is excessive sugar consumption - that's where the refined carbohydrates come in.
Also another diet for gall stones guideline is to do a detoxification program for the liver and colon. A clean liver and colon are important for improved gallbladder function.
Natural Cures for Gallstones
Gallbladder Disease Diet
Detox Diet Tea
Detox Foot Pads
Detox Your Body
Herbal Body Detox
Himalayan Sea Salt Cleanse
How to Detox Your Body
Go To Natural Cure for Gall Stone
Leave Gall Bladder Disease Diet and go to Natural Cure Alternatives Home
There are many effective herbs and natural remedies, so let us know if you want a personalized consultation.